Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree...

Our Sarah Grace has found the ornaments on the tree nearly irresistible, which has provided many... shall I say "Training Opportunities". Yesterday I was feeling pretty good about the progress I had made with her. She was doing a fine job of standing at the tree and gazing longingly, with her hands at her side rather than man-handling every single ornament! However, my feelings of pride didn't last long as I watched the wheels in her little mind begin to turn. Uh oh! She carefully and deliberately lifted one foot (which is hard to do when you're a mere 17 months old) and touched it gingerly to an ornament. It's true: where there's a will, there's a way!!!!
"Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree...
You provide some many Training Opportunities"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved that story when you shared it yesterday. At the very least you know your daughter is very bright! :D