Monday, June 1, 2009

My Littlest Love

I love this little girl. She is our fourth child and I really don't know how I ever lived without her. She's feisty as all get out, louder than the other three combined, can't hold still to save her soul and as sweet as honey. Those eyes and that sweet nose and those kissable lips and her wispy hair... I could go on and on. Sometimes I get lost in her, watching her every move, listening to her sing-song chatter, soaking her in. Smitten, I tell you. Hook-line-and-sinker-in-love. You wouldn't think that you'd be so head over heels about the fourth one. I mean, doesn't that baby love start to get old after four of 'em? Guess not, because I've got stars in my eyes for this one, too. How is it that a mother's heart keeps from exploding?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The spunk...it must be a fourth child thing.

Christine said...

I could just stare at her picture for quite a while. Put a spunky personality with that and I can only imagine how smitten you are. I only have 2 but I wonder sometimes about the heart exploding thing. :)